Dr. Rohit Balyan
MBBS, DA, DNB (Anaesthesiology), PDCC (Pain management)
- PDCC in Pain Management, SGPGI, Lucknow.
- DNB, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Sarita vihar, New Delhi.
- DA (Anesthesiology), Maulana Azad Medical College and Lok nayak hospital, Delhi.
- MBBS, University college of medical sciences and GTB Hospital, New Delhi
- More than 10yrs experience in Anesthesia and pain management including training, senior residency and one year of PDCC in pain management.
- Have worked as attending consultant in Fortis hospital (Noida), Moolchand hospital(Lajpat nagar), Apollo cradle (Nehru place).
- More than 5 years experience in Maulana azad medical college and Lok nayak hospital.
- Training in Pain management & Palliative Care as a Post-Doctoral certificate course in SGPGIMS Lucknow.
Accomplishments & Workshops attended
- ISPCCON November,2019 - AIIMS, NEW DELHI
- Ultracon November, 2019 -Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- INDIAN PAIN UPDATE- December, 2018
- As part of the organizing committee "FACTS AND MYTHS IN ANAESTHESIOLOGY" conference, MAMC & Lok nayak hospital, October 2018
- KGMU Intensive USG Regional Anesthesia Course 2016: 09/10/2016
- ISPCCON 2016, Chandigarh, 2nd annual workshop and conference: 12th and 13th November 2016
- Organizing member of Epidural analgesia: technical issues- SGPGI Lucknow,2017
- Attended 'EORCAPS'- Anesthesia refresher course, by UCMS delhi in 2011 and 2014.
- Attended 'annual conference of Indian society of critical care medicine', SGRH, new Delhi on 26th August 2012 and 21ST August 2011.
- Certificate of participation in "Changing Trends in Obstetric Anesthesia" held on 3rd Dec, 2011 at Department of Anesthesiology & Intensive Care, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- Attended 'workshop on palliative care' by Cansupport new Delhi on Feb 02,2011.
- Advanced airway workshops on Supraglottic Devices & Fibreoptic Guided Intubation' at MAMC, Centre of Excellence for Airway Management on Nov 26-28th 2010.
- Attended as anesthesiologist in LIFE LINE EXPRESS hospital train from March 26 to April'16 2011.
- Intricately involved in the XIX Commonwealth Games 2010 Delhi as a Venue Medical Officer Incharge at Jawahar Lal Nehru stadium, New Delhi during the setting up of all medical facilities at the venue, and provided invaluable medical assistance to all athletes, team and technical officials, delegates, and spectators during the course of the games.
Professional and society memberships
- Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists (ISA)
- Indian Society of Pain Clinicians (ISPC)
- Indian Society for Study of Pain (ISSP)